Thursday, October 04, 2007

Restless progress

I am nearing the point at which the number of scans posted will exceed the number of posts made. Awesome, no? Actually, it may have happened already and I just don't know about it because scans were posted before they were named "scannies".

I am totally stymied by blogger's refusal to properly upload images.

One thing that I know for sure outnumbers the number of posts made (which is 89 with this post, for the curious) is the total number of pages written for my 08 project. I really need to name it.

...

Ugh. I've lost all tech ability. I have become dependent upon the automation of blogger when it comes to posting pictures when I'm very tired.

I'm going to go to bed soon, and when I wake up I will post the last three pages of sketchbook number three that need to be posted. After that (meaning the next time I prepare to go to sleep) you will be treated to scans from sketchbook number four. Which I am a measly ten pages into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home