Friday, April 29, 2011

Downtime.... kindasortanotreally

So. I've wrapped up work, made my tragic cross country expedition, and had three hectic weeks of adventures in CA.

It's Friday, my third week-iversary of returning home. I just sent in a resume for a job I really really really want, did some vacuuming, and now I have a few minuets before I need to get ready and either flake on bonfire plans, or (more likely) get ready to attend.

I could be applying to more jobs or cleaning my room, but I happened to recline on the downstairs couch. Something smells good, I'm listening to a fantastic mix I put together, and the internet doesn't work too well on my laptop upstairs.

And it's been six weeks since I've updated my blog. !_!_!_!_!_!

The massive tide of dates has receded some, I'm down to three or four guys who return my calls (and I return theirs). And one of them is out of the country. So more downtime is looming. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home